page view stat

Surat Dalam Bhs. Inggris


.

Jakarta, 23 Oktober 2010

Attention

HRD
PT. Daihatsu

Jl. Raya Sudirman No. 18

Dear Sir,

On this good opportunity, I would like to apply as an accounting in your company. My name is Dwi Fajar Wati, 20 years old, female, single, energetic and healthy. I am an accountant and graduated from Gunadarma University.I would like to have career to expand my experience.

My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give in opportunity to work in your company.

in this letter I enclose my curriculum vitae, copy of my id card, a new of my photo

I hope my qualifications and experience meet yours reuquirments to join in your company.

Sincerely,

Dwi Fajar Wati





Your Reply